Sunday 27 September 2009

Robots are Not For Girls

I didn't think I was going to make this one in time, but I've just about managed it! The Pink Elephant Challenge is a sketch:



And I've used the brand new cd from Polkadoodles - Not For Girls, which will have its release on Thursday 1 October on Create and Craft! The cd (which you will have probably guessed by the title) is male themed - it covers sports and these cute little robots plus tonnes more! It's a double cd so you get a lot for your money!

I've printed the two different backing papers at A5 so I got a smaller detail and I've cropped a topper and sentiment so I could use them individually on my card.

A bit of inking, corner rounding and I've doodled a gold gel line around the edges, and that's more or less it! The added nuts and bolts I got from the Scrap Store ages ago and I thought they'd go well on the card.

  • Backing papers: Not for Girls cd from Polkadoodles
  • Image: Not for Girls cd from Polkadoodles
  • Sentiment: Not For Girls cd from Polkadoodles
  • Tiny nuts and bolts: From the Scrap Store

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card thanks so much for joining us at the Pink Elephant. Really really glad you made it.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Ruth - I am still playing.....lots of good images! Cheers claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!