Tuesday 22 September 2009

Lili Boo Too - September Download & Recipe Challenge

There is a new challenge blog! Lily-Boo Too Challenges - they are monthly and this is their first one! There is an image to download for the challenge which is also a recipe to use:

Two ribbons, 3 flowers and 4 brads

And here is my card! I've coloured the image with watercolour pencils, layered it twice onto some co-ordinating cardstock that I found in my stash and added the 4 brads to each of the corners.

The orange ribbon you may have seen before here (waste not want not!) and the red grosgrain is from my stash. The three mulberry paper sunflowers I've had for years and they worked better than any of the flowers I could find!


Apologies for the dark photos - it just seems to be dark all the time!
  • Backing papers: From my stash
  • Image: Freebie download from Lily Boo Too Challenge blog, coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. that is just so cute, i love those mulberry flowers they are gorgeous. thankyou so much for joining in with our first challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, I love the rustic colours you've used. The sunflowers are perfect on this card. Thanks so much for joining us at Lily-Boo too this month
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colours you have used -very autumnal.
    thanks for joining us at lily boos hope to see you again for our next challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!