Tuesday 8 September 2009

Snowman

The current Winter Wonderland challenge is a double one - the sketch below and also to use a snowman.

So, I've used elements from Polkadoodles Jingle Jangle Christmas and the rubber stamps which are being premiered on Create and Craft on Tuesday at 9am! I've used one of the sentiment stamps and also two of the snowflakes - stamped in blue and silver.

I've added gems to the centres of the snowflakes and also some glitter glue around the edges of the snowman. The ribbon is from my stash.

Apologies for the harsh photos - it doesn't seem to have got light properly over the last few days - its still sort of dark when I leave for work and its the same when I get home. So these photos are taken with the kitchen lights on... Winter is certainly on it's way!

For some reason, time is just not on my side this week and I have a long long list of things to do (mainly all before Saturday!) and just can't seem to get any ticked off my list..... Could do with an extra couple of hours in a day, ideally when everyone is in bed and its nice and quiet so I can craft in peace!
  • Backing papers and snowman: Polkadoodles Jingle Jangle Christmas cd
  • Sentiment and snowflakes: Jingle Jangle Christmas stamps
  • Everything else: My stash


6 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the little sparkle round him and the lovely papers.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job! - Love the Snowman and the extra sparkly bits!
    Thanks for playing this week - hope you can join us again next time too.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute snowman and love your sparkly snowflakes....don't know how you manage to fit in all these challenges and work too...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute snowman and a beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - I do love the stamps! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous cute card....good luck for the draw and thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week...hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!