Thursday 17 September 2009

Vintage Christmas

A Very Vintage Christmas

Is this weeks Winter Wonderland challenge.

I dug out my remaining chipboard embellishments from last year and found enough backing paper to make this card. The buttons are from my stash as too the ribbon.

I've rounded all the edges and inked them too with chestnut Whispers to give it a bit of a vintage look. As you can see, this was quite a quick card to make but it's another one into the Christmas box!

  • Backing paper and sentiment: Downloads from Mad About Cards
  • Image: Chipboard embellishment from the Pound Shop
  • Ribbon and buttons: From my stash

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Card!!
    Love that Santa!
    Thanks for playing this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good - you need to join the Christmas in Sept thread over on the forum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute and I love that chubby chap in the red suit....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas cards you have made x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - Oh - Oh! I love the vintage look and this is fab...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful vintage card .... and a fabulous Santa!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, fab chubby santa and embellies
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!