Friday 25 September 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge 19 - Digi Colouring

It's Friday again, so it's another Polkadoodle Challenge! This is my last week of setting the Design Team challenges and I hope you've enjoyed them as much as me!

This week, I challenged the team to:

Colour a Digital Image

Now, they could use any image of Polly or Jack, and I choose the Halloween download as I really like the papers that come with it! There are two tutorials to accompany these two cards that I made - the Polly card uses watercolour pencils, and Jack has been coloured with good old felt tips!

A little bit of inking here and there and some tearing of paper and it all looks more spooky! The fimo spiders are left over from a previous challenge and I think I should make some more for next year!


For the card with Frankenstein Jack, I've used felt tips and a white gel pen to give highlights. More doodling on this card and inking and it's finished!


Hope you're able to join in with this challenge - it's open until Sunday 4 October 12noon - go to the challenge post to enter your creation!
Good luck!
  • All backing papers and sentiments: Polkadoodle Halloween Download
  • Images: Polkadoodle Halloween Download, coloured with watercolour pencils and felt tips

4 comments:

  1. very spooky! Great card

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, fab colouring! Your tutorials are super!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards Ruth and the tutorials are brill! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! :o)

    Brilliant colouring and tutorials, and I LOVE the way you've used layers of the same text paper but in different colours.. Looks fab!

    Hope you're well?

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!