Thursday 5 February 2009

Huge Funky Love

Just look what Anice has released:
The new download collection is called Huge Funky Love and you get loads! It's primarily a word book collection - all 26 letters plus numbers 0 to 9, AND 6 A4 sized backing papers so you can print on the reverse of the pages. And with it all being in jpeg format, you can resize all the elements to suit your project. The colours are really beautiful and remind me of chocolate and candy floss!


So here is my first example - I made this for Lynsey's birthday last week and its a 31 Birthday card. I'd resized the letters and cut them out for the front of the card.


Sorry about the brightness of the photos but weather has been rubbish for photo taking!


I've got a few more projects on the go using this download so will share them later in the week once I've taken some daylight photos of them.

  • Backing papers: Huge Funky Love download
  • Ribbons: All from my stash
  • Brads, gems & eyelets: All from my stash


3 comments:

  1. just fab, the papers are wonderful and so easy to use
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous book Ruth and don't you just love this collection
    Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a wonderful card and I love it!! Everyone who came to visit loved it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!