Now, I've always wanted to do a bit of stitching on a card but don't quite trust myself on my ancient Singer not to get my fingers in the way (I'm a pro when it comes to fabric but don't think that paper and card would be as easy!) so I got out a darning needle and some old I think embroidery thread (its on a wooden bobbin and is a 'Bright eye' brand - if that's any use!) and away I went!
I was careful not to do too much plus the needle made larger holes than I was expecting, but I think I got the balance right. But the best bit is, I think the centre of the flower (flowers from Jozza by the way - ta!) which was part of my button swop and the colours are just perfect (thanks Jacqui!)
I've coloured the image with watercolour pencils and added a little red glitter glue on the hair bobbles, belt and flowers.
The backing papers are again part of the Mily Designs download that I don't know where it came from and I just love the colours together. All corners have been rounded and edges inked in blue.