Friday 1 June 2012

Jellypark Challenge - Boy Crazy!

I think I'm having one of 'those weeks' - I just don't know what I'm doing half the time and I'm so behind with blogging stuff!  It probably started on Sunday when Samuel won the Cadet class in Karting - not that we don't think he can win it, it was just a shock that he did win it with some fantastic racing! The week has sort of taken on a bit of a cotton woll feeling!  So I'm sorry that this is late, and I've just realised that I've not blogged the last Jellypark release!  Eek - I'll do that this weekend!

Anyway!  It's time for a new Jellypark challenge and the theme this fortnight is:

Boy Crazy!

I've used something a little different this time - Party Printables from Jellypark!  I've used the cupcake cases and the toppers from the Pirate Set and Samuel and I made the cakes!  That is about as close as I get to real cooking!

The cake cases were easy to make - print two sheets, cut them out and then stick the tab together.  The toppers I used a circle die to cut them out and then layered them with a scalloped edge Netie for a bit of extra strength and used some cocktail sticks.  The boys thought they were wonderful!

Good luck with the challenge!  For more details, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Digi Doodles Shops Best:  Get The Bunting Out (Party Time for me!)
Delightful Challenges:  Red, White and Blue
Moving Along With The Times:  Red, White and Blue
Paper Crafting Journey:  Anything For Kids
Die Cutting Diva's:  Anything Goes
Everybody Art:  Anything But A Card
  • All paper based items:  Jellypark, Party Printables
  • Everything else:  My kitchen (or rather now eaten by the kids!)

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea, really unique and thats hard to achieve these days!
    Thanks for playing along this week at MAWTT for our 'Cool Britannia' challenge and good luck in the draw
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea! they are a wonderful design! Love the pirates and skull and crossbones. Great fun for a party!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creations & the cakes look nommy!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges & MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! I love these little favors! Such a fun little project! Thanks for linking up with DCD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, but to be entered into our prize draw we need to see bunting on your project. Thanks for joinnig us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab party treats i'm sure they didn't last too long. Unfortunately our challenge was to use bunting so your entry won't be counted.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

    Hugs Mandy xxx DDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fabulous! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your cupcakes - gorgeously decorated! I'm sure they taste as good as they look! thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week and good luck hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea, these are fabulous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!