Monday 11 June 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 26

It's time for another Fetch A Sketch challenge and here is Jenny's sketch:

 

She really does do fab simple sketches!  And here is my sample.  I've used two rather large blooms that were given to me some time ago by the lovely Alex and I've been looking at them, knowing I'd be able to use them one day!  I've layered them up and added seed beads to the centre.  



The papers are Echo Park - Be Mine and I've cut a cross in the centre of the spotty paper and folded the corners back - I printed on both sides for a contrast.  We've got a special Guest Designer joining us for June - you'll have to pop over to Fetch A Sketch to see who it is!!

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:
Sir Stampalot:  Bingo (Lilac / Purple - Polkadots - Bling (seed beads)
Crafty Ann's:  It's A Girl Thing
Pixie Dust Studio:  3 or More Patterned Papers

  • Papers:  Echo Park, Be Mine
  • Flowers:  Alex
  • Everything Else:  My stash

5 comments:

  1. oh wowzers Ruth!
    thats gorgeous, i love the rolled effect of the paper, its looks so dynamic and really makes the flower pop
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous take on the sketch Ruth. Your card is just stunning. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ruth, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flower. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!