Sunday 24 June 2012

For My Racing Driver!

Once again I've missed blogging one of the new Jellypark release stamps!  To be honest, I'm struggling with blogger and the way it holds all the draft posts - for some reason it all looked a lot easier in the previous version!

Anyway, here is last week's new release from Jellypark - Boy With No1 Medal and I've coloured him with Promarkers.  I've added him to a card with an acetate front so you can see the background through it.



The backgound wording is a freebie from Papercraft Inspirations magazine and I've layered it onto some red card to base it.  And that's it really!  Pretty quick and simple!

Samuel had round 6 of the Inkart Championship earlier today and despite a few setbacks in the heats, he was placed third on the grid going into the final and actually completed the race in second place!  So another trophy to add to the 4 he has already got!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

2 Sisters:  Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy:  Boy Attitude
CCEE Stampers:  Masculine

  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • F1 Driver Words:  Freebie from Papercraft Inspirations
  • Everything else:  My stash

1 comment:

  1. oh its brilliant .. i can even see you taking the pic in the acetate lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!