Friday 15 June 2012

Cute Rabbit in Blue

Isn't this a cute little image?  It's one of the new releases over at Jellypark and I've coloured him with Aquamarkers - I really should use them more often as I love using them and they are a lot lot quicker than normal colouring pens!


I've used papers from the very fab brand new cd from Funky Hand - Wishes and Kisses (this is the baby boy collection) and I've added a wiggly doodled line around the edge with a gel pen.


The ribbons are from my stash and as luck would have it, I found the blue gingham bow in my bag (rather large) of oddments - the kinda stuff you get with jumpers and on packaging, and it was the perfect size.  A few half pearls and I'm done!

Pop over to Jellypark to have a look at all the digi stamps - all are £1.25 so quite a bargain - and the other new release I will blog over the weekend (providing I remember as Jacob has a football tournament tomorrow and then a Birthday party to attend late afternoon - he has a better social life than me!  But it gives me chance to pop to a craft shop for an hour or so browsing!)

I'd like to enter the following challenges:


Sketch Saturday:  Sketch Followed but can't get onto blog - permission not granted?
Forever Friends:  Anything Goes
Paper Shelter:  Anything Goes
Craft Room:  Furry Four Legged Family (a rabbit counts?!)
Shopping Our Stash:  Double The Ribbon
Tuesday Throwdown:  Critters
  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Funky Hand - Wishes and Kisses
  • Dies:  X Cut oval
  • Everything else:  My stash

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card ... Thanks for joining us over at FF challenge , and good luck with your entry ...Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Precious, Ruth. If you'll allow me to wear my DT hat for a moment -- Thanks for honoring us by playing along in our "Critter Crazy" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again often. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, really like your image and your colours are wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes rabbits are ok, we do have some on our garden! sweet card and beautiful colouring, love aquamarkers too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge,
    good luck and welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card. I love the blue shades and the ribbons you used. Thank you for joining our "Critter" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
    <3 Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring & I love the blue gingham paper! Thanks for joining us over at SOS for our "double the ribbon" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful coloring on the bunny card. I like blue. Thanks for entering the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge "Animal Critter" theme.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenges this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenges this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image and a great card!! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous colouring of this rabbit...he is too cute! thanks for playing along in the ribbon challenge at Shopping our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card - your colouring is great! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!