Wednesday 27 October 2010

Football at 18

My Mum asked me to make a card for my cousin's eldest who turns 18 mid November. I've worked on the basis that all boys like football and the fact that I found this stamped Penny Black image in my stash.

I've used the Friday Sketchers sketch for the layout:


And papers from the 6x6 Retro Stack from DCWV with a bit of nifty cutting and gluing as the 6x6 was not big enough for the height of the card! I've used Promarkers (what else?!) to colour him in and used numbers from my Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet dies. The plain card is from my stash, and I think it used to be a card blank that I cut up.


Lets hope Adam does like football! He looks a bit like the image anyway!

  • Papers: DCWV 6x6 Retro stack
  • Image: Penny Black, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet dies
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!