Thursday 21 October 2010

Just a Cute Baby Bear!

I needed to make a baby girl card as a friend is due any day so this fits with the Just Cute Bears Challenge which is:

Baby Creation

I've used some fancy scissors to cut the scallop edge (I must expand my Nestabilities!) so its not quite perfect! All the card is from my stash and I've coloured a Digi Sparkle bear with Promarkers.


I've dotted around the edge of the card with a sparkly pink gel pen. The ribbons are from my stash and the Queen and Co brad was sent to me (along with a pot of others!) by Jenny (thank you!)

A great quick card to make so I think I'll make some more like this to pad out my box!

  • Image: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers
  • Brad: Queen and Co
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. I really love your 'not quite perfect' scallop circle! Who needs expensive Nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, adorable little bear and love the ribbons too!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable - love the ribbons!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable, love the simplicity :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!