Sunday 24 October 2010

Comfort and Joy in Gingerbread

A lovely sketch from Inspiration Sketches this week which I have used the new digital scrapbooking kit (yet to be released!) from Alison Sloan called Comfort and Joy.

All the papers are from the kit and I've added some real burgundy organza ribbon and a chipboard sticker topper that I bought last year and never got round to using (possibly because I bought many!)

The papers are very rich in colour and have a traditional but contemporary twist to them. I've only used a small selection of the papers here - there are loads to go at, plus digital elements too!

Thank you to Alison for asking me to 'play'!

  • All papers: Comfort and Joy from Alison Sloan
  • Dies: Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. I love your choice of colors! Yay! Xmas is a favourite season! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week! :) Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow loving those papers, great card, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love how you used the nesties. Thank you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!