Tuesday 6 November 2018

Poor U!

Here is a quick ready to use image that I've printed from Dr Digi - Emogeez - Sick.  I've added one of the sentiments to the top of the card with trusty cocktail sticks and I've used an offcut of printed card from my stash - Funky Hand - Keep In Touch download which is now retired and no longer available.


A bit of faux stitching around the edge of the card and its complete!  I'd like to enter the following:

Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh so perfect!!!
    So Wonderful!! And wonderful design!!! Love the colours!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!