Thursday 8 November 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Challenge 201 Inspiration

We are half way through the current Little Miss Muffet challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

I've used Polka Dot Pals Lakyn and also the add-on faces and used Promarkers to colour.  I've used a star-burst die for the background with scraps of card from my stash.


I've handwritten the sentiment.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Digi Choosday:  Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge:  Use A Sentiment
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges:  Dies and Punches
Dragonfly Dreams:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. This is such a 'super' card, Ruth! Love the colours and the background die is perfect for her!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!