Wednesday 28 November 2018

I Love Promarkers - Challenge 373 - Christmas

Time for a new I Love Promarkers challenge and the theme for this fortnight is

Christmas

I've used Reindeer Peeker and coloured with Promarkers plus coloured pencils on the background.  The papers are completely ancient - the brown is Pink Petticoat and I think it was probably the first crafting cd I ever bought about 14 years ago!  So the paper has probably been printed just as long!


The blue spotty paper I'm not sure where its from.  The glittery accents are from a freebie magazine pack from some years ago which I found when looking for something else!

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Cardz 4 Guys:  Christmas Critters  TOP THREE
Crafting By Designs:  Christmas
Cute and Crafty Christmas:  Anything Goes
Mod Squad:  Use A Christmas Critter  TOP THREE

3 comments:

  1. A brilliant card love the design and colours Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable. The image is so fun and great coloring and design
    Thanks for joining us at CutNCrafty Christmas Challenges
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!