Friday 16 November 2018

Daring Card Makers Challenge - No Cards

Welcome to a new Daring Card Makers challenge.  The theme for this week is:

No Cards

I've altered a box that held some bubble bath and soaps using papers from Polkadoodles Heartfelt Christmas 8x8 stack plus some glittery gold ribbon I found in my stash



I made the paper bow from my own template, gluing the papers so that they were double sided and I made the pom-poms with a template I made using circle dies.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Crafty Addicts:  Anything Goes with option of Girly
The Holly and The Ivy:  Christmas
Get Creative Challenges:  Anything But A Card

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers covering your gift box, Love the bow with the pom-pom embellishment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute box. The pom-poms are fantastic, love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!