Thursday 8 November 2018

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 171 - Anything Goes

Time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is

Anything Goes

I found this piece of blue linen effect card in my stash and added lots of half pearls that I've had for ages plus the two rather large bells - bought these from ebay a few years ago and they were too big for what I needed at the time but perfect for this card!


I've added ribbon from my stash and a Clearly Besotted die cut from white card to finish.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Cut It Up:  Clean and Simple
Craft Rocket:  Christmas Is Coming
Creative Craft:  Christmas Is Coming
Merry Little Christmas:  Christmas

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing idea! This turned out so gorgeous. I don't think you could have chosen a better color for your background paper, and that Christmas ornament is so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Clean and Simple. challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!