Friday 14 September 2018

Daring Card Makers - Embossing

It's my turn to host the current Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme that I've chosen is:

Embossing

I've used a Sizzix embossing folder as my background and then added various X Cut die stars and some tiny punched stars plus some circle die cuts, using up random bits of papers and kraft card from my stash plus some buttons and waxed cord, also from my stash.  The non-kraft papers are from a now retired Funky Hand download (and probably my all time favourite!) Boys and Girls.


I've handwritten the sentiment to finish.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
The Male Room:  Geometric
The Paper Shelter:  Embossing
Always Happy Birthday:  Happy Birthday
Daisy Chain Challenges:  Birthday
House of Cards:  Birthday

8 comments:

  1. Great use of these stars and buttons! Love the texture of the background. Thanks for playing along for the Geometric challenge at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for, love the embossed background, scattering of stars and wonderful colour combination. Those papers are great shame they are now retired.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and kraft combo and the embossing adds a perfect touch of interest to the white - great card Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card! Love it!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week. Good luck, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stars! Love the number background. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge! Good Luck! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love all those gorgeous stars. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors and how the stars and circles interlock.
    Thank you for joining us at House of Cards.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!