Tuesday 18 September 2018

Dad's 70th - T is for

This is the next to last page of the 70th Birthday card I made my Dad earlier this year.  This one is the letter T from the word sevenTy and features Professor Wiggingson and Lightbulb.  Both have been coloured with promarkers and I've used papers that I found in my stash (and had far too long) for the background.


The large letter T is a chipboard letter, coloured with a black marker and the other letters have been cut using my Sizzix Round-A-Bout alphabet set.

Final week next week - the letter Y!  I'd like to enter the following:

Artistic Inspirations:  Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Angie's Digital Stamps:  Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys:  Fall Colours
A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ruth love the light bulb and great image(love the wig lol).Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tip Top! Cute card and colored just perfectly too. Great for back to school time. Thanks so much for joining my Fall Festival of Colors blog challenge. A winner will be chosen tonight ~ Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!