Tuesday 11 September 2018

Dad's 70th - N is for

And here I am again, this time with the letter N from seveNty!  I've used Tea Trolly Dolly (as employee of the year) and Night Nurse Nina from Dr Digi.

Floor and wall are papers I found in my stash that I've had for far too long and the large letter N is a chipboard letter that I've coloured with a black marker and the other letters and numbers have been cut with my Sizzix Round-A-Bout alphabet set.


Next week is letter T!  I'd like to enter the following:

Always Fun Challenges:  Create a Scene
Dragonfly Dreams:  Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes
Catch The Bug:  Make Us Smile
Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! This is fantastic. It definitely makes me smile! Thanks for joining the challenge at Catch the Bug this week!
    Hugs,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playin' along with the challenges at The Catch The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon! Good Luck!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!