Friday 7 September 2018

Daring Card Makers - September Elemental Inspiration

It's the first Friday of the month so its the Elemental Inspiration photo from the Daring Card Makers!  Don't forget that you need to use at least three elements from the photo and please list them too!


I've used the ice lolly, waves, lettering, dark blue, cyan blue and clean lines.  The ice lolly is from Polkadoodles - Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles download and I've coloured it with Promarkers.


I've scored a border around the edge of the card and the waves die is from Memory Box and I've used scraps from my big folder.  The sentiment is an unbranded die and it cuts beautifully!

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
DLART:  Thankful
City Crafter:  By Sea or Sky
Dragonfly Dreams:  Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a unique idea for a card, I like it. Thanks for joining us at City Crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Joanne - the colouring on the ice lolly is amazing! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so COOL (PUN) I love EVERYTHING ABOUT IT THE WAVES ARE GREAT
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday “ALWAYS THANKFUL” #235 Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun and fabulous summer card - the popsicle and waves are amazing. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!