Friday 28 September 2018

Daring Card Makers - With A Flourish

Welcome to a new Daring Card Makers Challenge and the theme this week is

With A Flourish

I was asked to make a 40th Birthday card for a work colleague with a pink and flower theme so this is what I've made:


I found the papers in my stash and I've cut the numbers by using my own template and then layered a Marianne Creatables swirly die cut over the top, cutting it where it went over the edge.  The flowers are also a die cut and I've added a dotted line of liquid pearls around the edges of the numbers and card.

Ribbon is from my stash and the half pearls too.  I've handwritten the sentiments.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts:  Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday:  Birthday
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. Love the pink flowers and the big 40. I like how you added the swirly die cut to the numbers. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!