Sunday 21 January 2018

Christening

A quick card from me today using a Lily of the Valley pre coloured image that I've cut down to fit onto my card blank.  The papers are from Stampin' Unicorn - Butterfly Dreams 6x6 paper pack and the sentiment is also from Stampin' Unicorn - Bits and Pieces Sentiments.

I've added a dotted line of liquid pearls around the edges of all elements and the embroidery thread and charm are from my stash.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges:  Sketch followed
Dragonfly Dreams:  Anything Goes
Crafters Castle:  Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card.Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle anything goes January challenge. - Priya Satish DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card,


    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!