Tuesday 16 January 2018

Coffee

Something to perk you up on a cold, wet and windy day!  Coffee Mug from Dr Digi, coloured with Promarkers and added to the card with foam pads for dimension.  Some time ago I bought a load of these kraft card blanks in 3 different sizes / shapes because I enjoy using them so much!  Just need to use them a bit more!


I'd like to enter the following:

City Crafter Challenge:  At The Tea Room
Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash:  Getting Sentimental
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured - it looks almost 3d. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mug! Makes me think I need a cuppa something warm!!
    Thanks for getting sentimental with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now! That is a BOLD sentiment! I wish I had a big cup right now! Great plan to just pop it up. Thank you for linking up at SOS this week. Visit more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my kind of mug!! front and center what I need every single morning!!!
    Thank you for playing with SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! So glad to have found you at the City Crafter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!