Thursday 19 May 2016

Polkadoodle Birthday Celebrations - 7 Year Itch!

Polkadoodles is 7 years old and to celebrate this achievement and the anniversary which is usually called 'The Seven Year Itch' the team have done something a little different and mixed up / scratched some images together!

I've used the cool Hairdresser digi and combined it with the mirror from Dolly Daydream Girl Talk cd.  I've then flipped the hairdresser image to make it a reflection and added it to the mirror!  I've used Promarkers to colour, the ribbons and comb charm are from my stash and the papers are also Polkadoodle.


The celebrations are lasting two weeks and we will all have something to share!  I'll be back again with a merged image from one of the DT later in the celebrations but for now, the discount code from me to use in the store is:

BIRTHDAY25 

It will give you a whopping 25% discount on individual downloads only.  But be quick!  It expires at midnight on 21 May GMT!

I'd like to enter the following:

Craft Rocket Challenges:  Flower Power
Crafty Girls:  Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. GENIUS ‘scratched up’ image, Ruth and I love the patchwork background too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab job Ruth I really enjoyed colouring this little beauty up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the image and your colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would call that BIG HAIR she is so cute TFS Craft Rocket Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very cute and I love the reverse image in the mirror! Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!