Sunday 15 May 2016

Congrats

Quick card made for a work colleague who recently got engaged.  I've used two wooden figures I found in my stash.  Well, I found a full pack of them when I was looking for something else (didn't find the something else).

Card is linen effect white card from The Papermill and I've embossed one of the panels with a Cuttlebug folder.  X Cut heart die, dotted liquid pearls around the edge and added a Sizzix tag with a hand written sentiment.  Waxed cord from my stash.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches:  Sketch followed
Crafting When We Can:  Clean and Simple (top 3)
Creative Corner:  Let's Celebrate
Sisterhood of Crafters:  No Patterned Paper

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘NO DESIGNER PAPER’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I love the embossed panel and those super fun wooden people! Perfect wedding card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white on white with the embossing is lovely! Such a pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card! Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful; love the ebossed detail. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to laugh at your comment about not finding "the something else". That happens to me all the time!!

    Love this adorable card. The background paper resembles a wood grain to go with the people.

    Thanks for playing along with our "no designer paper" challenge.

    Have a great day,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such and beautiful CAS card, the embossing is beautiful. Thankyou for joining us over at Crafting When We Can for out CAS challenge, Hope you come on by again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!