Saturday 7 May 2016

Spotty Dotty Dalmation

I've been rediscovering some of my loved and sadly neglected digis and unfortunately Jellypark is no longer trading but still doesn't stop me from using them!  This actually was not a dalmatian but the card request was for one so I've added spots.  It did take me a while to work out if it should be a black dog with white spots or a white dog with black spots.....

Sentiment is also from Jellypark but a different digi.  Image cut with a Spellbinder die and then layered onto a scalloped circle.  Spotty card from my stash along with the ribbon and half pearls.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday:  Sketch followed
Fussy and Fancy:  Birthdays
Aud Sentiments:  Animals and a Sentiment
I Love Promarkers:  Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. A great card. Love all the spots. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, so clean with a great image and the little bit of red just makes the whole card pop.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too cute! Love the dot on the dot, adorable. Thanks for joining us at SSW. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and pretty ! Thanks a lot for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE polka dots so I was an immediate fan of this card. Love the image and the black/white/red theme. So glad that you shared this with us over on SSW2 this week.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love your card my, hubands PA has Dalmatian dog she's so cute. I love the black/white and red and it really stands out. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at I♥Promarkers. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet :) Adorable polka dot puppy :) and gorgeous layout :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is so beautiful card! Really love your design and choice of paper and digis. And it is one of my fav color combos!
    Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!