Friday 27 May 2016

Polkadoodle Challenge - Birthday!

To continue with the Polkadoodle Birthday celebrations, the current challenge is:


Birthday

I've used the very cute Winston Bear Birthday and coloured it up with Promarkers.  I've made a he into a she for this card to celebrate a first Birthday!  The card is for one of my cousins as its her daughter's birthday soon.  And Winston is so versatile!  I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those digi stamps that I use time and time again - it's on my favourite list!  Papers are from Work and Play 10.


I've used my own template for the large number, layered it onto white card and glittered the edge.  Bunting is from scraps of printed card with vellum overlay and half pearls.  Sentiment cut with Girls are Weird Sizzix letters and then also glittered.

I'd like to enter the following:

Die Cuttin' Diva's:  Polkadots  SHOWCASE
Everybody Art:  For The Girls
Fairy Tale Challenges:  Girls Only
Inky Chicks:  Anything But Square and Favourite Stamp  TOP 3
Tuesday Throwdown:  For A Child

9 comments:

  1. your creations take my breath away every week Ruth. This is just so very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing. I LOVE the bunting and all the little pearls, just gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaped card. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, great and gorgeous!
    That´s a SENSATION!
    Thanks for sharing your work with all of us at Fairytale-Challenge.
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Absolutely Adorable!!! Love the soft pink polka dot paper and that image is too cute!!!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable shape card, Ruth !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!! Love the sweet bear image!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the shape. Thank you for joining our “Polka Dots” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!