Friday 20 May 2016

Good Luck

A card made for a colleague who is leaving to start a new role - he works in finance and I've used the corporate colours (yes, orange is one of them!) but tried to keep it masculine.  Papers are Papermania  For Him colossal 6x6 paper pack which I've had in my stash for more years than I care to remember.

I've used a wonderful Jellypark image which sadly is no longer available, coloured with Promarkers and layered onto black card.  I've hand written the sentiment and made the bunting too and added half black pearls from my stash.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

My Time To Craft:  Sketch followed (mirror flip)
Brown Sugar:  Anything Goes
Crafty Catz:  Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft:  Anything Goes Top 3
Cards Und More:  Masculine Top 3

3 comments:

  1. Perfect for any male! TFS it with Brown Sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, perfect for the occasion and great colouring! Thank you so much for joining our "Masculine Cards" challenge at the Cards und More! Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image - so cool for a male card. I remember buying these papers years ago - I wish they were still available!

    Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!