Wednesday 27 August 2008

Minty Madness Mask!

Sometimes I want to make something other than cards and this is usually inspired by patterns or papers or just the fact that I've had an idea and I want to use it. This paper from the new Funky Hand download Minty Madness just screamed at me! And loudly!

So I made a mask! The template has been allowed to froth over to follow the pattern and I've added silver seed beads to the flourishes and swirls. Mint and chocolate coloured organza ribbon has been used for the ties and although the pictures don't really show them, I've made two swirls from dark wire with loose seed beads on - they are attached to the ribbon.



  • Backing paper: Minty Madness download from Funky Hand
  • Ribbon: From my stash (actually from the USA this time and not Blackburn market!)
  • Embellishments: Silver seed beads and wire

3 comments:

  1. Again, a brilliant idea, they are so beautiful I want to have a masked ball now so I could use these as invitations!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. As on the DT blog.. this is FAB!! Very Diva-ish! lol ;o) Really shows off Anice's great papers, too!

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous now you just need to be invited to one of those lavish masquerade balls
    Love
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!