Monday 11 August 2008

Bloggitiy Blog Awards!!

Two awards! The first one from June who is a very new blogger and found me! Thank you June! I think this is the third time I've had this one so won't pass it on again (don't know that many people!) And this little cutie came via Jozza! Isn't it cute?!!


In return I have to pick 7 of my favourite blogs and the rules are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you've nominated

And here they are in no particular order:

Enjoy ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! (love the Fimo lolly by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi you little tinker! It ain't a boomerang award! lol lol

    Thanks babe :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!