Tuesday 26 August 2008

Daring Cardmakers Challenge - This Way!

Wondering what has happened to me after my Christmas Card rush of recent weeks? Well, no fear, they will be back! Just sometimes I cannot make a Christmas Card with some of the challenges no matter how hard I think especially as some of the papers really lend themselves well to certain challenges! And this one was perfect for the challenge!

Daring Cardmakers Challenge this week is:

it's a dare with a POINT! A nice sharp point, at that!
This Way!
I want to see arrows on your cards - whether big, small, straight, curly, lots or just one arrow

Yes! It's another of my wobbly episodes! It would have been a quick and easy card to make before I decided to cut round the pattern on the backing paper and to make my own arrows! backing paper and sentiment all from Now That's Funky along with my own little doodling and strategically placed acetate!


  • Backing papers & sentiment: Now That's Funky cd
  • Extras: Doodling and acetate

5 comments:

  1. This is so coolio! You've gone acetate mad girl! hehehe love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and funky card. Love the bright blues. M.Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab! I love the way you've cut around the patterns on the paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!