Monday 14 July 2008

My stamp collection has grown!

Simple card made with backing paper from a wonderful freebie blog that I have recently discovered - Vicki's Blog. I can't remember which collection the backing paper is from but the downloads are primarily designed for digital scrapbooking but I've reduced the file size and printed them - they all print square.

Green ribbon from Hobbycraft bargain bin (it was wired but took that out!). Welcome house stamp another bargain from The Range - 99p and coloured with watercolour pencils and a bit of chalking around the edge. Sentiment from (wait for it!) the mini alphabet stamps for 99p at The Range - I think Dovecraft.

The sentiment was not supposed to be so wonky - I held all the stamps together to form the word and obviously did not hold them quite as straight as I thought but I think it turned out ok!!

I'm quite liking stamping at the moment - made some other cards but not photographed them yet - so they will be later in the week!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh.. loving the paper and the ribbon on this! Lovely!

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it wonky- looks like meant to be that way- ribbon is just lush great card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby card and great stamped image - love those papers and what a great site for freebie papers and of course, the ever gorgeous ribbon...love it
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!