Monday 21 April 2008

No rest for the wicked!

Had quite a productive weekend! In between swimming lessons, parties and yellow belt Karate gradings! That's the boys - not me!

Despite having ideas for Funky Hand cards and really needing to turn them into reality, I'm trying to get some commissions completed so I won't feel guilty. I've got two cards currently on the go, so no pictures of them yet as I prefer to share when completed. But I have made the following this weekend:


The celebration bottle is for a male - fortunately I had some fab black and white stripy grosgrain ribbon so it doesn't look too girly!

And also made 24 of these:


18th Birthday Party Invitations for my hairdressers son. He's into rock climbing and they wanted something to reflect that. Also done all the wording inside - which is attached as an insert in the same font as the sentiment on the front.

3 comments:

  1. Ruth! Great cards! Luvving the champers bottle especially, but totally getting the novelty of the rock-climbing invites, too! Excellent!! :o)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby cards were you not demented by the time you did 24 of them?
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the novelty wore off after about 7!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!