Monday 14 April 2008

Some very good news!

Got some very good news yesterday! I am now part of the Funky Hand Design Team! How fab is that?!! The announcement has been made on Anice's blog so its all official and I've not dreamt it!




And as this is my first ever post and I've not yet worked out how to insert images - I will be back as I have some pictures to share of cards I have recently been commissioned to make.

Or if you can't wait - have a look at my Commissions Gallery on my website www.tiptoptoppers.co.uk

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! how cool is that! I bet your really excited.

    s.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congratulations, we're bound to see a Tip Top card on TV when Anice is on now! Well done Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabbie news! Here's to a great partnership! Are you going to stand in for Anice when she can't do the telly?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of Funky Hand...HaHaHaHa..(that's an evil laugh if you can't tell!!) I am really pleased that you wanted to join my gang! Err(scratches chin) JBJB's idea might be a good one about the TV..when I can't be bothered..oops best not scare you off too soon!!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats excellant news!! Well done! Your work is fantastic, so it really is well deserved! Welcome to the world of blogging xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoooo Hoooo tippy, congratulations and its only what you deserve after all your wonderful cards!

    Look forward to seeing more of your great creations.

    Pauline :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!