Tuesday 15 April 2008

Dino Sore!!

Every now and again I decide to 'try' and have a clear out of all the bits and bobs I have in my BIG cardboard box. It's usually die cuts that have taken my fancy over the past few years whilst I've been making cards - mainly bought through ebay. Anyway, I bought these dinosaur die cuts yonks ago not knowing what to do with them.

And a few weeks inspiration sort of hit me. And these are the result! Feeling a little dino-sore!! Real bandages and masking tape for a plaster. Google wobbly eyes and I've used blending chalks for a bit of definition. I just cannot use the little applicator thing you get with the chalks - it goes right through me! So I use cotton buds and I think I get a better finish with them!

Backgrounds are from FunkyHand (where else?!) and they are made up of two of the ATC sized backgrounds but added so that the pattern runs into the middle, if you see what I mean! Had lots of fun trying to decide which backgrounds to use - just had to print load off so I was sure hehehe!

Posted the pic of the cards on the Crafts Forum and got loads of really nice comments back - thank you!

Anyway, they are also available to buy from my TipTopToppers website.




2 comments:

  1. I can't decide which of these I like the most! They are all fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! Haven't heard anyone use the term yonks in absolutely ... yonks!!! Takes me back to my youth! Glad you are blogging now, somewhere else for me to spend time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!