Monday 28 April 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Now I know I get plenty of warning for Birthdays as they are once a year, but for some reason I always leave making cards for my own family and friends until the last moment. However, I have an excuse this year! Had quite a few orders for commissioned cards to get through plus to make some samples for Anice for her forthcoming TV appearance (more of that to come!) and also trying to get sufficient Fathers Day cards made (15 June).

Anyway, had a bit of a play with some papers from Now That's Funky plus the stars had 'fallen' into my basket when visiting The Range on Friday and needed to use them (justification and all that!) The sentiment is from a bag of die cuts that I found in the bottomless box of craft bits that I have.
Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!