Thursday 17 April 2008

New Pad

See how good I am at attempting to use up all my bits and bobs? Thing is, it will take me a month of Sundays to use the lot - I think the box is like a Tardis and I always find something in there that I've forgotton I had......
Anyway. New Pad cards! Hand cut and chalked lilly pad, cuttlebug daisies (I think they are the asterix dies) folded in half to sort of resemble a lilly. Sizzix frogs in dark green and pale green and also chalked. Backgrounds from FunkyHand ATC's backing paper cd's (I printed that many off for the Dino-Sore cards I had to use them on another project!)

Available to buy in my little shop!


3 comments:

  1. Love the card Tip-Top
    Froggies are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I like the googly eyes!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Like how you've made the water lilies! Very clever! :o)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!