Wednesday 27 April 2016

Simple Butterflies

Sometimes I see a challenge sketch and I just know exactly what I'm going to use for it!  I found the CASE This Sketch challenge and came up with this:


I've used white linen card with an extra panel on the front for more depth, ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment and butterflies are FTHS - Time To Bloom.  I've lightly shaded the butterflies with grey Promarkers and then added some half pearls to finish.  I do like the look of this card!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

CASE This Sketch:  Sketch followed
Fresh Brewed Designs:  Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter:  Pearls
The Crafty Addicts:  Anything Goes / Use Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful dearie. Love the clean lines. Stunning butterflies. Hope you're ok Hun. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your card is beautiful, and the butterflies add just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so beautiful and elegant with the black and white! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a graceful sympathy card, love your take on the sketch. The shaded butterflies work really well. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love the clean and simple about it!!
    Thanks for playing with us at THE Paper Shelter this week!

    Love and hug Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!