Wednesday 6 April 2016

New Home

I like it when a card comes together so easily! I found the pre coloured topper from Lily of the Valley in my stash (ok, I tell a lie as I knew where it was all the time as I've got a stack of these images!) and then managed to find some random bits of card in my stash that went with the colour scheme.

The ribbon has been recycled from my cousins Wedding stationery from a few years ago - we made them well as the bow has survived!


Half pearls and charm from my stash.  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges:  Sketch followed
Fresh Brewed Designs:  Ribbon or Twine
Crafty Sentiments Designs:  Lace or Pearls
Going Grey With Scrap Creations:  Going Green

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again . Hugs Beatriz GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!