Monday 18 April 2016

From The Heart Stamps - Sketch 148

Time for a new From The Heart Sketch with a twist challenge!  I've used Love You Mouse and coloured him with Promarkers plus a tiny bit of glitter glue on the petals (you can't really see it but it is there!)

I found the stripy paper in my stash - it was a weird shape but I cut it and it looks just fine layered onto lilac and then deep purple card.  I think it is Echo Park but could be mistaken.


The ribbon is from my stash - recycled from a jumper and the charm is from my rather extensive collection.  The sketch is below along with the twist.

You can use either the sketch or the twist or combine the two together - which ever suits you but please remember that you must use a FTHS stamp!

I'd like to enter the following challenge:

Aurora Wings Challenge:  Say It With Flowers
Critters and Creatures:  Anything Goes
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create:  Recycled (ribbon)

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Ruth!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet, Ruth! Love your coloring of the adorable image and the lovely rainbow DP behind. Thanks so much for joining our "Say it with Flowers" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! And loving the coloring strip of paper. Adorable image!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for entering Aurora Wings challenge. Xoxo, silvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!