Thursday 7 April 2016

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 104 - Embossing

Time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Embossing

I've used a cute little image by From The Heart Stamps - Jingle Bell Birdbrain and coloured it with Promarkers.  I've used two Spellbinder dies to cut and layer the image.  The embossing comes from a Cuttlebug folder and I used an off cut of card to emboss.


Half pearls are from my stash and I've finished the image off with glitter glue around the edge and also on the fur of the hat.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

52 Christmas Card Throwdown:  Sketch followed
Christmas at Sweet Stamping:  Cute Christmas
Crafting For All Seasons:  Die Cuts / Punches
A Snowflakes Promise:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely cute card - thanks for joining in with us this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you've kept your card rather clean and simple in style! The little birdie is too cute, and the glitter glue is a super finishing touch. Thanks for making 52CCT part of your crafting fun! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est vraiment très sympa cette carte, elle me donne le sourire en tout cas, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this. The little bird is just so cute and I do like the glitter on his hat. Nice use of the embossed snowflakes too.l Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bird Brains and this one is super-cute. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!