Tuesday 12 April 2016

Go To The Beach

This is the fourth and final 'page' of the Retirement Card I made for a work colleague.  This one features Deirdery's Day Off who I've coloured with Promarkers, cut out and then added her in front of a beach scene I found on google.  I've made it look like Deirdery has attached it to her wall.

Wallpaper is Bloomin' 70s backing papers (I'm sure my parents had something similar when I was growing up!) and the lettering is Sizzix - Round-a-Bout for the large letters and Girls Are Weird for the smaller ones - both cut from silver card.


Skirting board made from an offcut of white card and the floor boards I've recycled part of a Graze box and added lines and inked it for a more aged look.

I'd like to enter the following:

Cards Und More:  Fantasy
Creative Card Crew:  Die Cuts
Tuesday Throwdown:  Use Your Die Cuts
Melonheadz Friends:  Girly
Ooh La La:  Words
Use Your Stuff:  Kraft

5 comments:

  1. This card made me chuckle. Great job! Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun creation! I'm sure your work colleague will love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely awesome! I just love how you created a scene! Really creative!

    Thanks for joining our Kraft Challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy L DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. She cool! Great layout & fab image.


    Thanks for joining us at tuesday throwdown

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!