Saturday 19 June 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 20 - Summer Fun

It's time for a Simple Doodles challenge! This week the theme is:

Summer Fun

I've used a cute little image from Michelle Perkett Studio which I received as part of the 50 / 50 Stamping Group. I've coloured it with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue, which because the photo is a particularly poor one, you cannot see too well!

I've used papers from Funky Daze - which I printed when my ink was running out so they do not show their true colour! I've added some ribbon from my stash - generously donated by Lynsey some time ago! Plus I've added some hat pins which I've added my own beads to.

Such a cute image and a great challenge too! Pop over to the challenge blog for more details - you have two weeks to enter so even better!

Good luck!

  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image: Michelle Perkett Studio, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Everything else: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!