Now this is a bit spooky!! Amanda who creates and paints the most wonderful and serene children's art work, and this Amanda who makes some lovely cards and won my first ever blog candy giveaway have both awarded me this:
I have to list 10 honest things about myself, put the logo on my blog and then pass it on!
Right, here goes:
1. I need at least 8 hours of sleep a night
2. I don't really like shopping for clothes
3. I love crafting and faffing with stuff and making it into something else
4. I'm a bit of a hoarder and always think 'it will come in useful'
5. I still wear the Aaran jumper my mum knitted for me on my 10th Birthday (I am now 37) because it sort of got bigger in the wash...
6. I don't like housework, but find that once I do start, I can't really stop and have to do it all. Fortunately this does not happen that often
7. I shout at the boys too much and forever say 'just give me a minute...'
8. I really do enjoy my day job but it does get me down at times and frustrates me
9. I'd have loved to have had a large family. The probably unrealistic idea was to have 6 kids (this was only my idea!) but I'm happy to stick with 2!
10. I always plan ahead with all my projects. Very rarely will something simply 'happen'. Therefore the time that I have in the evening is very precious and I have to plan what I can realistically get made in a few hours
I'm not going to pass it on to anyone. Boo, hiss eh?! But feel free to take the award - just follow the rules!