And this is my interpretation. This is actually the second card I made for this challenge - just was not happy with the first one so made another! And totally different too! I've got loads and loads of scrap jean material and had some lying around so made 3 flowers with the shapes on the Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set, added three buttons with some pale blue organza ribbon tied through the centres. The tag has been hand cut with a daisy eyelet centre (thanks Kath!) and tied with the same organza ribbon. Sentiment stamped with the Studio G mini alphabet with blue ink. Don't know where the backing paper came from - I've had it a long time but I've used my new Martha Stewart punch on the edge. All edges have been lightly inked with black (its lightly because the pad is running out!)
- Backing paper: Not got a clue!
- Dies: Daisy flower from the Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet
- Punches: Martha Stewart
- Sentiment: Stamped with mini wooden alphabet stamp from Studio G
- Ribbon & buttons: From my stash