Tuesday 23 April 2019

Hoppy Birthday

Here is a cute Cuddly Critters Rabbit from Dr Digi - coloured with Promarkers and layered onto a vellum circle.  I'm still trying to use up all my off-cuts of printed papers - this one is Little Monsters download from Polkadoodles.


I've handwritten the sentiment.  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
2 Crafty Crazy Critters:  Anything Goes with a Critter
Crafty Animals:  Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams:  Include an Animal
Dragonfly Journeys:  Bunny

5 comments:

  1. So cute and adorable great design Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tip Top! He is such a funny little bunny and I love that vellum circle behind him with the pretty plaid paper. Thanks so much for joining my EveryBUNNY's Welcome blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty paper choice. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals this month. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back again to say Thank you for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plaid is super cute! The vellum circle adds a great visual detail.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!