Thursday 25 April 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 183 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme, as always is

Anything Goes

I've made these cute kraft card boxes using my Sizzix die and two sheets of A4 kraft card.  They are really easy to assemble providing you leave enough time for the glue on the sides to dry!  The spotty band of card is from my stash and was an offcut from a wordbook I made a few years ago (I don't like to throw anything away!)


The jingle bells and wooden stars are from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs:  Anything Goes Christmas
Cute and Crafty:  Christmas
The Holly and the Ivy:  Anything Goes
Merry Little Christmas:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Two sweet gift boxes for Christmas. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!